School of Community is an educational tool of development (with consciousness and affection) of the experience of the encounter with the charism. It consists of reading and personal meditation of a text proposed to the whole Movement, followed by community meetings.
Work is conceived just like a school: first, the will to learn is necessary; second, the seriousness and sincerity of a comparison with your own experience is required in order to communicate how the mystery of God works in himself - that is, to testify of change. The texts mentioned are usually those of the founder, Don Luigi Giussani, or his successor, Fr. Julián Carrón. Participation is free and available in study and work environments. Meetings are generally weekly.
Since 2009, School of Communities in Italy have had the opportunity to implement an audio-video link with meetings held by Julián Carrón. This gives a person an extra tool to learn the method of the School of Community.
• Calgary - Wednesdays or Fridays at 7 p.m. (MDT) via Zoom with Edmonton
• Edmonton - Wednesdays or Fridays at 7 p.m. (MDT) via Zoom with Calgary
• Montreal - Friday at 8:30 p.m. (ET) via Zoom, resuming in September 2020
• Ottawa - Friday at 8 p.m.(ET) via Zoom, resuming in September 2020
• Saint-John - Friday at 9.30 p.m. (Atlantic Time) via Zoom with Toronto
• Toronto - Friday at 8.30 p.m. (ET) via Zoom, resuming in September 2020
• Vancouver - Wednesday at 8 p.m.(PT) via Zoom
• Victoria - Wednesday at 8 p.m. (PT) via Zoom with Vancouver
• Winnipeg - Sunday at 4 p.m. (Central Time) via Zoom
For further information or to obtain access to zoom links please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org